Shipping and Returns
Delivery charges to mainland United Kingdom are free of charge. Unfortunately, we have to charge the following for specific areas within the United Kingdom.
Delivery Surcharges (excl VAT)
- Isle of Wight: £17.00
- Northern Ireland: £9.50
- Scottish Highlands & Islands: £9.50
- Channel Isles: £9.50
- Isle Of Man: £9.50
- Scilly Isles: £9.50
- For retail customers, we aim to despatch your order within 1 working day of receipt of payment and estimate that you should receive delivery of your goods within 1-3 days from despatch. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays, as well as those placed at weekends or on UK public holidays, will be processed on the next working day.
- Deliveries will be made by our courier to the delivery address stipulated in your order. You must ensure somebody is present to accept delivery. You can use the DPD application to track your delivery or redirect it.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not available to take delivery after attempts are made and the delivery is returned to us.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Title of the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods with our agreement pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods and we have received them in a condition to be able to resell as new.
- All orders above an agreed order value are shipped free of charge within the UK*. A standard packing and carriage charge will be applied below this level – see our current wholesale price list for details.
- Any deliveries resulting from back-orders will be shipped free of charge within the UK.
- Orders of any value shipped to Ireland and European destinations are chargeable. We use a variety of carriers and will make every effort to obtain the best available shipping quote for you. Alternatively, you may arrange for collection by your own preferred courier. Please contact our Customer Care team for more information.
*Shipping to some areas of the UK will incur a surcharge.
- Retail customers – Please click the returns link in your order confirmation email, or complete our Returns Form to start the process of returning your item for refund or replacement. All UK returns are FREE OF CHARGE and are managed through our courier company DPD. You can choose pickup by our courier, or you can take it to your nearest DPD dropoff location if that is more convenient for you. If you choose to drop it off we will email you a returns label. Once you have attached the label to your parcel you can take it to your nearest local DPD store. Where possible, use the original packaging to help protect the product during transport. IMPORTANT NOTICE: if your parcel weighs more than 20kg or the 2 longest sides are more than 120cm when added together, you will not be able to use the DPD dropoff service. We will arrange for a DPD collection at a place of your choice to make it convenient for you.
- Trade Customers – Contact our Customer Care Team by telephone, fax or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) giving your Account Number, Order number and date, and detailing the goods and reason for return
- Cooling off period – for non-trade customers who have placed orders online goods may be returned during the cooling off period which is 14 days, starting on the day after receipt of the goods. Please click on the returns link in your order confirmation email to start the returns process. A free of charge returns label will be provided with clear instructions on how to return the item. All such goods must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition, complete with packaging. Goods that have been personalised, bespoke or that have had ashes transferred into them cannot be returned. You have 14 days to return the goods from the date you notified us. Goods which do not comply with these conditions may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with these provisions, we will reimburse as soon as possible after inspection and we will credit back and confirm within 14 days of receipt of goods. If the value of the goods has been reduced (by marks, scratches, or any other slight form of damage), we reserve the right to reduce the level of refund in line with the reduction in value of the goods. Where possible, try to return the goods in the original packaging to help protect the product. It is your responsibility to pack the goods (either within the original packaging or new different packaging) in a way that will protect the goods during transport.
- Faulty Items – Outside of the cooling off period, we do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the goods at the time of receipt or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. If goods arrive to you in a damaged or defective condition you should refuse the delivery or inform us within 5 days of the delivery, we cannot accept claims for missing or damaged items after this time. We will replace damaged goods at no charge.
- Please ensure you follow the procedure for the return of goods set out above. If you do not, we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods in order to complete the returns process and refund or replace your item.